How to Fix Brother Printer Drum Error?
A drum entirety is a green alloy barrel or tubing that conveys a static electrical charge to draw the toner particles from the toner ink cartridge. It also connects it to the printing page as it progresses through the printer. Hence, you may see that the drum entirety is very near to or even has a connection to the toner ink cartridge. Moreover, if you encounter any more problems with the drum unit, contact Brother Printer support Number.
Why Do You Face Brother Printer Drum Error Frequently?
Ink and toner cartridges along with the drum assemblies, contain chips on them. Necessarily, these pieces are a system for the toner cartridges and drum assemblies to recognize themselves with the printer after their installation.
Still, some Brother Drum assemblies do not contain these. And that is the problem with the drum assembly. Without the chip, the drum assembly cannot link itself to the Brother printer in any way. Due to this, you might see the “Replace Drum” report as your printer behaves the way it will act when the installation is not complete.
How Can You Repair The Brother Printer Drum Error?
Here are some ways to fix the Brother Printer issue.
Find, Eliminate and Replace the Drum Unit
- To find the drum assembly, you can directly open the front cover of your Brother printer and look for the toner ink cartridges. You can see that the drum assembly has a connection to the toner ink cartridge either above or below.
- Try pulling any green toner locking bars below to loosen the ink cartridge. After that gently lift the ink cartridge towards yourself and finally pull it out of the device.
- Implant the toner cartridge on a flat shielded facade.
- You can see a green bar on the toner ink cartridges. You can press it to lift the toner cartridge from the drum assembly.
- After that, you can replace the drum unit, and you can lock the toner back into its place above the new drum.
- Finally, insert both the toner and the drum back into your Brother printer.
Clear the Replace Drum Message by Resetting The Counter
You can also reset your printer and make it operate it again.
Firstly, turn on the printer. Press on the “Clear” option after that. You can see the number “1” flashing. Press number 1. Make sure that now you are viewing the “Accepted” message on display. Performing this simple step can solve your issue in no time.
One Stop Solution for All Your Brother Printer Issues
For any further installation or drum unit errors, you can head over to the Brother Customer service unit. Whenever you face complex issues with Brother Printer, Brother Printer Support Number +1-877-353-1149 team will be there to guide you. It is not always possible to fix all the problems. That’s why tech support guides are there. Avail diligent Brother Printer fixes by availing of any one medium of communication.
Call at Brother Support Number to explain your difficulties to the guides so that they can fix the issue.
Also, you can mail at Brother’s email ID to do the same. Avail great hacks. Our professional technician are just a call away, or alternate there is a Live Chat facility also. Techies are 24*7 working, and they will remain online all the time. They will resolve the Brother Printer drum error in just a few minutes.
If The Problem Still remain Please Dial Our Brother Printer Support Number +1-877-353-1149 For Quickly Solution.